© Provincial Lab Systems
Consultation, Budgeting & Design
We can offer consultation, budgeting and design services that are not currently available at other institutional casework and millwork manufacturers.
This simplifies the construction process for our clients and therefore provides an efficient single source solution for all of your laboratory furniture needs.
Lunch & Learns
There never seems to be enough time during the day to get everything done. You can’t spare people to go to training because there is so much work to be done, but you also can’t neglect their training and development.
We can offer lunch and learn sessions in your region to help guide consultants, engineers and end user groups. We advise you on lab planning ideas, product information, work surface options and advantages, and the latest fume hood technologies.
Single Source Provider
Provincial Lab Systems ADDS VALUE and can provide you with all of your laboratory furniture solutions:
- Epoxy, stainless steel, phenolic, laminate, and solid wood laboratory work surfaces
- Wood, laminate, painted metal, stainless steel, phenolic, and pvc casework
- Ducted and Green ductless laboratory fume hoods
- Adaptable systems furniture and adjustable height tables
- Laboratory faucets, eyewashes and sprays, service cocks, electrical outlets and raceways
- Overhead service distribution and articulating exhaust arms
- Pegboards, chalk and white boards, laboratory seating
Project Management & Customer Service
Project management is:
The practice of initiating, documented planning, executing, and controlling to achieve specific goals, and meet specific success criteria at the specified time.
With over 40 years of distinct technical skills and industry experience, we at Provincial Lab Systems have learned that strong communications through high level customer service leads to a win win TEAM strategy among the project stakeholders
The real success of a laboratory casework and fume hood project is not measured until the installation is complete by our qualified industry experienced installation team. Many years of experience have told us the steps in a successful installation are:
- A complete and accurate set of lab furniture shop drawings
- Timely deliveries of product to site as to not disrupt the continuous flow of product installation
- A well-managed and qualified installation supervisor to help coordinate the work of other trades
- Final adjustments and protection of the installed product
Provincial Lab Systems can also offer related mechanical, electrical and HVAC installations.
On Site Testing
Your Fume Hood is the result of extensive research and development to design fume hoods that are the safest in the industry. However, it is imperative that the fume hood has the required exhaust to ensure the operator is being properly protected when using the fume hood.
Provincial Lab Systems can provide on-site equipment testing and fume hood certifications meeting the most stringent testing protocols like ASHRAE 110 and SEFA-1.
- Face velocity verifications
- Smoke visualization tests
- Room air flow analysis and pressurization tests
- Tracer gas containment tests